BOL – Home Standard – BOL #business #printers
Customer Feedback for New Business On Line
Here is what some of our customers have already
been saying about New Business On Line:
- “I’ve had a really good experience of new Business On Line. My favourite feature is the new Quickpay and I love the multi-browser functionality.” Sarah
- “I found the new screens very user-friendly and easy to navigate” Gerry
- “I really like the Dashboard and that you no longer have to retrieve accounts. Everything is there when you log on and it’s very self-explanatory.” Jim
- “There are some really nice features in new Business On Line – I like the personalise accounts, being able to mark my accounts as a Favourite, and the simple 4 step payment process.” Veronica
- “My initial impression of New Business On Line is very positive” Graham
- New Business On Line works a dream on Mac. This is an amazing upgrade, thanks. 7
- The new system is great, looks fantastic, is easy to navigate and a big step up from what we had. 8
- The user interface is a massive improvement and it is more intuitive than the old system 9
- The system is a dramatic improvement on the previous one as I am using it on a Mac. The interface is very clear and simple to navigate. The BOI support team were on hand and excellent to deal with. Thanks for bringing me online 10
- The system is a dramatic improvement of the previous one as I am using it on a Mac (OS X 10.10/Safari). The interface is very clear and simple to navigate 11
Bank of Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Bank of Ireland UK is a trading name of Bank of Ireland (UK) plc which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England and Wales (No. 7022885), Bow Bells House, 1 Bread Street, London EC4M 9BE. A member of Bank of Ireland Group.