Business Administration: Real Estate (BBA, 4 Years) #financing #a #small #business
#real estate business
Business Administration: Real Estate (BBA, 4 Years)
Profile of the Programme:
1. Gain expertise in Business Administration and in one of the following concentrations: Energy Oil and Gas Management; Entrepreneurship and Innovation; Finance and Economics; Human Resource Management; Information Systems and Social Media; Management; Marketing Communications; Public Administration; and Real Estate.
2. Demonstrate knowledge of business processes and an ability to assess industry attractiveness, identify risks and opportunities of doing business in a global environment
3. Choose and apply appropriate quantitative or qualitative methodologies to analyze problems and utilize modern technological and analytical tools necessary to support decision-making in organizations.
4. Develop leadership and organisational skills towards communicating vision, inspiring employees and promoting innovation and change.
5. Identify and evaluate ethical issues and communicate justifiable resolutions for practical situations.
6. Demonstrate proficiency in communication and develop teamwork skills.
Specific Concentration Objectives:
1. Gain a systematic understanding of real estate-related problems, methods and tools for analyzing and evaluating the real estate and property industry
2. Develop an understanding of the planning policy and implementation process, and acquaintance with the legal and taxation aspects of the real estate industry
3. Apply tools to determine market trends and values in the real estate industry
Real Estate Investment firm, Real Estate Equity firm, Estate Manager, Property Valuation Manager and Consultant, Real Estate Broker, Real Estate Agent, Development and Construction Industry, Appraiser, Investment and Banking Sector.
Access to Further Studies: