Business English Seminars #business #logos
Business English Seminars
Our Business English Seminars are for professionals who want to keep up to date with the international language of business and improve their communication skills in the workplace.
Each two-hour seminar includes a variety of activities designed to maximise participation. Home study is not required.
The programme consists of eight two-hour seminars:
- Language Profiling
Assess your English language skills against the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) using our Aptis testing tool.
- Language for Presentations
Learn how to deliver powerful presentations in the workplace.
- Improve your Εmails
Enhance your written communication with our email writing tips.
- Business Report Writing
Learn how to structure reports more effectively.
- Working with Data
Learn how to describe and present trends, facts and figures clearly and effectively.
- Powerful Networking
Practise and further develop the language skills needed for effective client relations and meetings, as well as for socialising and small talk.
- Express Business Views
Learn how to put forward suggestions, support proposals, present facts and offer clarifications.
- Address Your Needs
Address specific needs identified during previous sessions such as pronunciation, language for conference calls, CV writing etc.
Participants will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the seminar programme.
Lower, Advanced, Proficiency
Please note that we observe both Greek and British public holidays. A list of dates will be made available at the beginning of the seminar programme. For further information, please see our Kolonaki Teaching Centre page.
How to register
You can register for the seminar programme in one of two ways:
- Visit our Athens office (Monday to Friday, 09.00–14.30) and see one of our Customer Services Assistants on the ground floor to register and pay the fee in person. You can pay in cash, by credit card or cheque.
- Step 1: Pay the fee by direct deposit/bank transfer to the British Council account at Citibank :
Please quote your name followed by BUSENG in the ‘Αιτιολογία’ field on the deposit
slip (e.g. N. Papanikolaou, BUSENG).
For further information, call Customer Services on 210 369 2333 or 801 500 3692* (Monday to Friday, 08.00–17.00).
* Calls from anywhere in Greece are charged at local rate.
- be aged 18 or over
- have at least a B2 level of English in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) or equivalent competency level.
Conditions of payment
- Fees can be paid in cash, by credit card, by cheque or by direct deposit/bank transfer.
- Fees must be paid at the time of registration.
- Refunds are not available.
- We reserve the right not to open a class with fewer than 12 students.
- Normally the maximum number of students in a class will not exceed 20.
Want to register for the seminar programme?