How To Choose – Use The Right Business Broker To Sell A Business, business
– Increasing value before selling;
– Best route to extracting value;
– Choosing broker or DIY sale;
– Maintaining sale confidentiality.
– How to attract the best buyers;
– How to negotiate the best deal;
– The other facts you need to know when exiting.
– Why not to find one in Google;
– How to get best broker terms;
– How to ensure your broker delivers on all counts.
“Incredibly insightful, unbiased and experienced advice. “
Rchard Parker, Chair, Diomo Corporation, best selling author of several books on how to buy businesses
”Creative solutions to complex business situations . the ability to stay ahead of the curve when buying and selling businesses is especially impressive.”
Barry Dunlop, Chairman, Renewable Living Ltd
EARLY STAGE ADVICE
Where Do I Start? How Much Is My Business Worth? What’s The Best Way To Sell A Business?
From business valuation related questions to questions about the probability of finding a buyer, we get them all!
EVERYTHING YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CHOOSING A BROKER
And which nobody will tell you!
If you own a larger business (circa £2 million or over) you’d be better off using professional assistance, but is it really a business broker you need? Or an M A advisory boutique, a corporate finance firm or other professional? Yes, there are a lot of firms that handle the sale of businesses; it’s not just business brokers. A business broker may be completely the wrong “partner” for your business.