#business loan calculator
Commercial Loan Calculator
Calculates commercial property loan and business loan repayments, total costs, fees, exit costs with monthly, fortnightly, weekly and interest only mortgage repayments.
Calculate real annual interest rate for your loan based on interest rate and fees paid.
If you require help with commercial loan calculations or anything related to commercial finance please click the button below for assistance.
1. Loan Amount – Estimate of how much you would like to borrow – not sure find out how much you can borrow
2. Number of Years – Enter the number of years to pay the loan
3. Fixed or Intro Term (optional): Insert the fixed rate term in years or the introductory rate or honeymoon period. Expressed in years
4. Fixed or Intro Term Interest Rate (optional) – Insert the fixed interest rate term or the introductory rate or honeymoon period.
5. Ongoing Interest Rate – Insert the interest rate. If there is a fixed or introductory period insert the interest rate after the period has ended.
6. Repayment Frequency – Choose monthly, fortnightly, weekly or interest only and the repayments result will reflect your repayments for that period. Note that interest only payments are calculated per month. Click the following link if you would like to use a specific interest only mortgage calculator.
7. Application Fee – Insert the total upfront fees for the loan
8. Monthly Fees – Insert the ongoing monthly fee if applicable to the loan
9. Yearly Fees – Some lenders charge an annual fee for loans
10. Discharge Fees and or Early Exit Fees – Most lenders charge an discharge of mortgage fee between $150 and $900 when your mortgage has been discharged. Insert early exit fee penalties if you discharge your loan within the first 3 to 5 years.
11.Total Fees – This includes all the upfront, ongoing and exit fees associated with your loan.
12. Intro or Fixed Repayments- This is your monthly, fortnightly, weekly or interest only repayments for a fixed rate loan or introductory rate loan
13. Ongoing Repayments – This is your monthly, fortnightly, weekly or interest only repayments for the loan. If there is a fixed or introductory period then these are the repayment after the period has expired.
14. Interest Paid – This is the total interest paid over the term of the loan without making extra repayments, interest rate changes or using an offset facility.
15. Total Cost of Loan – This is the total cost of the loan and it includes all the upfront, ongoing and exit fees for that loan.
16. Comparison Rate – As described above
This is an estimate only. It is provided for illustrative purposes only and is based on the accuracy of information provided. It does not constitute a quote. Results are based on amortised scheduled repayments and, once any discount or fixed rate period expires, applies the current variable rate for the remainder of the loan term. All applications for credit are subject to lenders normal credit approval criteria.
- Commercial Loans
- Commercial Property Loans
- Business Loans
- Development Finance
- Low Doc Commercial Loans
- Car Lease
- Equipment Finance
- Commercial Loan Lenders
- Commercial Loan Brokers
- Commercial Loan Calculators
- Commercial Loan Calculator
- Comparison Rate Commercial Loan Calculator
- Interest Only Loan Calculator
- Business Loan Calculator
- Commercial Loan Quotes
- Commercial Property Quotes
- Low Doc Property Quotes
- Business Loan Quotes
- Car Lease Quotes
- Equipment Finance Quotes
If you need help with a product or need more information we have lender representatives Australia wide that can help you with your enquiry.
Smart Search Finance is an Australian mortgage comparison website that helps you find products best suited to your lending needs. We compare home loans, investment loans, Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF) and commercial loans from a wide variety of lenders.
With access to hundreds of lenders and their representatives offering more than 3,000 products. We have one of the most comprehensive listing of mortgage based loans on the Australian mortgage market.
Keep Up To Date
If you require assistance relating to home loans, invetment loans, commercial finance or any questions about this website please feel free to contact us