Turnkey business, turnkey business.#Turnkey #business
The following websites are our ancillary service sites providing a portal for inmates’ family and friends and our supply service site helping jail facilities for over 20 years.
Join Our Newsletter Mailing List
Proudly Made in the USA
Unlock your facility’s potential
Solutions – Increased Revenue – Simple Contracts
Pioneered the use of the Inmate kiosk in 2003
TurnKey Corrections gives your facility a custom solution that meets your philosophies and practices. We are unique in this business because we develop and own all software code as well as maintain and control every aspect of our system, from manufacturing to technology. TKC can provide your facility with solutions that impact all aspects of your jail operations.
Got a problem? We have a solution!
PROVEN RESULTS AND SOLUTIONS
How can TKC completely change your facility’s approach to Inmate communication?
We approach inmate communication in two big ways:
1)Simplifying access and monitoring of inmate’s messaging with their family and friends,
2)Reduce staff time spent while simultaneously generating revenue for your facility,
Inmate Email and Text-to-Email for outside users is the fastest growing revenue maker for TKC facilities. This feature allow for greater jail security while turning a significant expense into a reliable revenue source.
- All emails are stored indefinitely, exportable, and fully admissible in a court.
- Review emails or pass them straight through to inmates.
- Emails can be scored and flagged for inappropriate words.
- Inmates have the ability to originate or reply to messages.
- Indigent programs are available providing additional savings vs. postage.
- Free arrest notification allows inmates to enter email addresses to notify family and friends of their incarceration. Proven to lower phone calls to the facility.
- Reduction in staff time handling phone, mail, etc.
- Ask us about PictureMail.
Automated Messaging and Kites
TEAM software will provide your facility a green approach to intra-facility communication. Our industry-leading software streamlines all of your previous paper documents into one automated system.
- Customize all kites, medical requests, grievance forms, etc.
- Staff can respond directly to inmates or set up automatic replies
- Maintain full communication records
- Route requests directly to the appropriate correctional staff
- Customize your booking process, including PREA acknowledgment
How does TKC support your facility?
TKC gives your facility a custom solution to meet your philosophies and practices. We are uniquely able to do this because we develop and own all software code as well as maintain and control every aspect of our system. TKC can provide your facility with the solutions that impact all facets of your jail operations. Got a problem? We have a solution.
- Versatile: Web-based solutions make the system completely scalable to any size facility
- Customizable: TKC can customize a solution that fits your needs, your inmate count, and your jail
- Durable and Dependable: TKC kiosks perform. Ask for our entire client list – our system works day after day and the impact goes well beyond selling candy bars.
- Streamlined: TurnKey cuts out the corporate red-tape, by providing you personalized service that is second to none. We look at our clients as business partners – we are here to help you achieve your goals.
- Innovative: TKC owns every aspect of the system, including the code, kiosk development, shipping and service. At TKC, we are leading the industry in providing the latest advancements in corrections technology.
What makes TKC the best choice for your facility?
- Name Brand Products: Name brand products will ALWAYS outsell generic. Generic products may be the staple of our competitors and while it helps their bottom line, it doesn’t produce as much commissary revenue for you.
- More Points of Sale: TKC pioneered the use of the inmate kiosk in 2003. Kiosks will be placed in all housing units from day one for maximum potential. Given our many warehouses throughout the country, we deliver more frequently.
- Our Internet Portal and Marketing: Nearly 70% of funds deposited into our system are done on-line. TKC aggressively gathers data from inmates’ family and friends and markets to them, unlike anyone else.
- Most Economic Gain: Through ALL of our features, we provide the MOST avenues for your county to earn money. Commissary, Video Visitation, Phone Integration, Inmate E-Mail and SMS, PictureMail plus improved employee efficiency all impact your bottom line revenue, productivity and morale.
- Performance: Our system works. We monitor our kiosks all day, every day and have strict guidelines set in place to maximize our performance. Ask about our 99.9% up-time!
How can TKC refine your commissary program?
TKC helps facilities to construct just the right set up for their location. With TKC, you are not stuck with a one-size fits all solution but a customized selection of solutions and products perfect for your location and staff. Here’s what our commissary program can do for you:
- All orders are placed with zero involvement of your staff.
- Inmates order all commissary offerings directly from the kiosks, located in the housing units.
- Account history allows inmates to track their own fund usage.
- Kiosks are multi-lingual and display images for commissary product selection.
- Limits can be set by dollar amount or by product to prevent hoarding.
- Privileges can be revoked at any time if abuse of misbehavior occurs.
- 24/7 access grows revenue as much as 300% compared to brown bag programs.
- Ask about our additional vending machine solution.
How can Video Visitation benefit your facility?
The Video Visitation (VV) and Video Voicemail (VVM) solution from TKC provides a secure yet convenient and efficient means for inmates to visit with friends and family members from either home or on-site. Fully integrated into the TurnKey Inmate Kiosk, this feature dramatically increases accessibility for inmates while improving security for jail staff.
TKC offers video visitation at an industry low rate of $0.39/minute while still providing you increased revenue.
- On Off-site visitation options.
- Facilities are able to watch, listen, stop and restrict visits.
- TKC monitors VV VVM daily.
- VVM offers the ability to send a video message or leave a message when a call is unanswered, increasing revenue for your facility.
- Real-time notifications of inmate visits sent to law enforcement
- Fully recorded with the ability to watch and download in real-time or later.
- Exportable and fully admissible in a court of law.
- Web-based service provides better reliability and easier service and maintenance.
Set visitor limits are you see fit.
- Require users to register by taking a photo of themselves and their identification card, providing your jail with the critical data to perform a background check.
- Your staff will be able to approve or deny as deemed necessary.
- Set blanket approval letting outside users visit instantly after creating an approved account.
- Requires a strong Internet connection to work effectively.