Need A Business Loan, Quick?
If you are looking for small business funding, funding for business, sme funding, smme funding, business finance options, private business loans, funds for small business, business investors, company funding, purchase order funding or invoice discounting finance, apply now for quick business finance.
Whether you use our small business loan service, big business funding service or are looking for a commercial loan, short term loan, long term loan, working capital loan, loan finance, unsecured business finance, business bridging finance, secured business loan, franchise business loan, franchisee loan or any other type of business finance, we have access to many sources of finance.
- Submit the APPLY NOW enquiry form on this site
- A loan manager will call you
- Submit 6 months bank statements and completed application form
- A business loan assessment is done
- A credit loan is proposed and agreed to
- The business loan funds are transferred to your bank account
- You then pay back the agreed amount each day or week, until the working capital loan is settled
The owner needed to upgrade his kitchen to ensure he met the seasonal demand.
He also had some creditors pressing for payments.
The kitchen was upgraded and the creditor was paid.
He is paying back his loan by weekly debit order.
Established 18 months earlier and was growing at a rapid rate.
The owner signed a property lease for 3 years.
Repayment was by daily debit order.
Repayments were negotiated to be at 10 % of the daily sales.
The shopping centre had recently been upgraded and so the owner needed to upgrade the shop décor.
Within 3 days of submitting all supporting documents the R 50 000 loan was granted.
Repayment is by 26 weekly debit orders.
A national chain of health boutiques was upgrading many of its outlets and needed R 500 000.
A large portion of sales were made by credit card / EFT POS.
After a little negotiation a loan of R 1.5 million was granted.
Repayment is by weekly debit order.
They needed a deposit to rent a new warehouse and applied for a loan.
A R 500 000, unsecured loan was approved in 5 working days.
- Business-Loan.co.za is an independent loan facilitator.
- We are not qualified to give advice but submit your application to lenders that are.
- Loans are not automatically granted and assessed on various risk and repayment criteria.
- The Enquiry Form on this site, has set of basic questions which enable the lender to assess the risk and make a high level decision, on whether they can take the application forward.
- When submitting the Enquiry Form, your application is submitted directly to the lender.
- The lender will call for more information to verify the information you submit.
- All loans are granted at the sole discretion of the lender.
- The lender pays our fee.
- Please ensure all requested documentation is submitted, to ensure quick processing.
- Interest on loans: Equivalent of 4.17 % per month
- Financial implications: Interest is accrued at lending rate of 4,17 % per month plus legal costs
- Collection practices: All non-payment loans will be handed over to attorneys for collection. Legal costs will be for the borrower’s account
- Impact to borrowers credit score: Defaulting borrowers will be added to the Credit Bureaus records and will be negatively rated
- Renewal policy: The renewal of any loan will not be automatic and will be at the lender’s sole discretion. New or renewals will attract same fees as the original loan ie 4.17 % per month